Apply On Website
Experienced Automotive Technician opening between Daytona Beach and Orlando Florida We are a locally owned dealership with a great reputation and stab... Role: Automotive Technician, Category: Apprenticeships:Engineering, Size: n/a
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN: NISSAN DELAND
Experienced Automotive Technician opening between Daytona Beach and Orlando Florida We are a locally owned dealership with a great reputation and stable management. We are a very busy shop with a state of the art AIR CONDITIONED facility in need of a quality technician with a focus on customer satisfaction and long relationships.
Position: Experienced Automotive Technician
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 24 April 2023
Job Category: Apprenticeships:Engineering
Automotive Technician Role:
An Automotive Technician, or a Motor Mechanic, is responsible for the repair and maintenance of motor vehicles such as cars, motorcycles and their mechanical parts. Duties include diagnosing faults, undertaking practical vehicle repairs and updating service records.
- Liaising with customers to establish the problem in the vehicle
- Inspecting vehicles to find faults
- Using computer software to diagnose defects in the vehicle
- Selecting appropriate parts for vehicle repairs
- Fitting new parts and repairing damaged or worn out parts
- Road testing vehicles before and after repairs
- Evaluating costs and giving price estimates to customers for repairs
- Updating vehicle log books and providing appropriate paperwork to customers
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.