EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – EARLY CHILDHOOD ALLIANCE ONONDAGA: UNITED WAY INC
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. UNITED WAY INC are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Executive Director – Early Childhood Alliance Onondaga
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Executive Director Role:
An Executive Director, or Chief Executive Officer, makes critical decisions to fulfil the organisations goals. Primary duties include developing strategic plans, recruiting senior management and ensuring compliance to internal and external laws and regulations .
- Recruiting and mentoring senior executives to oversee critical business operations
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement in service delivery
- Ensuring employees and the company adhere to industry laws and regulation
- Nurturing and maintaining positive relationships with major stakeholders and agencies
- Working with committees and the board of directors to address issues that the company faces
- Acting as the spokesperson of the company
- Creating a culture of transparency and communications through the organisation