EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: BENTO SUSHI
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. BENTO SUSHI will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Executive Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Media, Digital & Creative
Executive Assistant Role:
An Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant, works closely with a high-level professional to accomplish their day-to-day tasks. While specific responsibilities and requirements vary depending on the industry, an Executive Assistant is expected to handle a wide range of high-level administrative tasks including executive communication, handling of corporate documents and arranging large-scale events.
- Making travel arrangements
- Organising and maintaining office systems
- Working directly with high-level employees
- Preparing corporate documents
- Maintaining strict confidentiality
- Organising their superior’s entire schedule
- Sustaining a level of professionalism among staff