Apply On Website
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS C...
Category: Media, Digital & Creative, Size: 5 TO 9
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS C…
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS C… will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Executive Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Media, Digital & Creative
Executive Assistant Role:
An HR Business Partner, or People Business Partner develops and implements the business’ human resources (HR) strategies and policies. Duties include organisational development, succession planning and coaching Supervisors and Managers to motivate and lead their teams.
- Discussing business strategies, HR challenges and HR plans that can help the business with senior management and key stakeholders
- Working with management in their business area to make sure employees have the skills and resources they need to achieve their objectives
- Developing plans for recruitment, training, restructuring and succession and helping relevant staff implement them
- Coaching Line Managers on ways to motivate their employees and lead more effectively
- Analysing human resource metrics and comparing results to key performance indicators