Apply On Website
WINDOWS DIRECT USA-JACK...
Windows Direct is looking for a part time event coordinator. Hourly plus bonus. Must be able to work weekends and lift over 25lbs. Position entails se... Role: Event Coordinator, Category: Marketing & PR, Size: n/a
EVENT COORDINATOR: WINDOWS DIRECT USA-JACK…
Windows Direct is looking for a part time event coordinator. Hourly plus bonus. Must be able to work weekends and lift over 25lbs. Position entails setting up trade booth at local events. Meeting customers, explaining about our products and setting up free estimates. Must be reliable, clean cut and outgoing.
Position: Event Coordinator
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $45,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Event Coordinator Role:
An Event Coordinator, organises and supervises business, promotional and social events. Duties include brainstorming with management to enhance an event&’s success, preparing budgets and working with Caterers and other vendors to deliver events that meet the audience&’s requirements.
- Working with the marketing and public relations departments to prepare budgets, setting deadlines, creating concepts and identifying the objectives of the event
- Implementing budget, invoicing and logistics
- Selecting and negotiating with vendors and monitoring their activities to ensure quality control
- Managing the promotions, communications and branding aspects of the event
- Supervising Caterers, Junior Event Coordinators and security teams
- Resolving problems and guest inquiries before and during the event
- Approving all activities for the event
- Preparing reports and making a presentation to management after the event