Apply On Website
DESOTO COUNTY, FLORIDA
Category: Marketing & PR, Size: 1 TO 4
EVENT COORDINATOR: DESOTO COUNTY, FLORIDA
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. DESOTO COUNTY, FLORIDA are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Event Coordinator
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $45,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Event Coordinator Role:
An Event Coordinator, organises and supervises business, promotional and social events. Duties include brainstorming with management to enhance an event&’s success, preparing budgets and working with Caterers and other vendors to deliver events that meet the audience&’s requirements.
- Working with the marketing and public relations departments to prepare budgets, setting deadlines, creating concepts and identifying the objectives of the event
- Implementing budget, invoicing and logistics
- Selecting and negotiating with vendors and monitoring their activities to ensure quality control
- Managing the promotions, communications and branding aspects of the event
- Supervising Caterers, Junior Event Coordinators and security teams
- Resolving problems and guest inquiries before and during the event
- Approving all activities for the event
- Preparing reports and making a presentation to management after the event
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.