Apply On Website
MAINSTREAM ENGINEERING CORP
Due to continued growth, our firm is seeking talented Electrical Engineers for a variety of roles including power electronics design, control algorith... Role: Electrical Engineer, Category: Construction & Property:Engineering, Size: 1 TO 4
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – POWER ELECTRONICS: MAINSTREAM ENGINEERING CORP
Due to continued growth, our firm is seeking talented Electrical Engineers for a variety of roles including power electronics design, control algorithm development, embedded system design, and analog circuit design. Electrical Engineers play a critical role in developing not only our power electronics products, but provide vital sub-system design support for products related to thermal control and energy conversion. Successful candidates will provide innovative engineering in the design and layout of PCBs, programming of microcontrollers, development of control algorithms for power converters, work with state-of-the-art wide bandgap semiconductor devices, and design analog circuitry.
Position: Electrical Engineer – Power Electronics
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Engineering
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.