Apply On Website
We are looking for an experienced electrical / electronic systems engineer to join our industry leading team. You will be designing, developing, testi... Role: Electrical Engineer, Category: Other:Other, Size: n/a
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER| INTEGRATED SYSTEMS: SEAROBOTICS CORPORATION
We are looking for an experienced electrical / electronic systems engineer to join our industry leading team. You will be designing, developing, testing and maintaining our unmanned vessels and robotic underwater solutions. This is a hands-on position where you will test and experience the designs that you help create. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in being part of a capable team developing industry disrupting technologies. The ideal candidate is someone creative, ambitious, forward thinking, and ready to develop robust intuitive systems. The accepted candidate will become a subject matter expert in aspects of maritime unmanned systems.
Position: Electrical Engineer| Integrated Systems
Location: Palm Beach Gardens
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Other:Other
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.