Apply On Website
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects... Role: Electrical Engineer, Category: Other:Other, Size: 5 TO 9
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/DESIGNER: RGIS
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isnt just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
Position: Electrical Engineer/Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Other:Other
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.