Apply On Website
Category: Construction & Property:Engineering, Size: 5 TO 9
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: TEKONTROL-TEXAS, INC
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. TEKONTROL-TEXAS, INC will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Engineering
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.