Apply On Website
LOESCHE AMERICA INC
Evaluate and preparation of scope of work, basic engineering, estimation, schedules, design basis, interaction with client and vendor management relat... Role: Electrical Engineer, Category: Other:Other, Size: n/a
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: LOESCHE AMERICA INC
Evaluate and preparation of scope of work, basic engineering, estimation, schedules, design basis, interaction with client and vendor management related documents as per project requirements.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Other:Other
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.