ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER: TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL
To support its growth TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Design Engineer Role:
A Design Engineer, or Design and Development Engineer works to improve product effectiveness and performance through research. Duties include developing and designing new versions of products, researching new materials and testing prototypes.
- Thoroughly researching new materials and processes
- Utilising specific software to create models of the product
- Organising previous engineering records and properly reporting new ones
- Working as part of a team to produce the best methods
- Attending design meetings with different departments
- Effectively testing prototypes
- Recording and analysing data from testing
- Constantly modifying designs until the best version is reached