Apply On Website
MAINLINE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC.
Category: Transport & Logistics, Size: 1 TO 4
DUMP TRUCK DRIVER – PENSACOLA DIVISION: MAINLINE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC.
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, MAINLINE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organization and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Dump Truck Driver – Pensacola Division
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $35,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Transport & Logistics
Truck Driver Role:
Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers. Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance. Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input macros into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations