Apply On Website
SUPERIOR BULK LOGISTICS, INC.
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and reso... Role: Payroll Specialist, Category: Accountancy, Size: n/a
DRIVER PAYROLL SPECIALIST: SUPERIOR BULK LOGISTICS, INC.
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
Position: Driver Payroll Specialist
Location: Winter Haven
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $22,500 – $43,750
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Accountancy
Payroll Specialist Role:
A Payroll Specialist, or Payroll Clerk makes sure the business employees receive the correct pay on time. Duties include checking employee hours, issuing employee payments and distributing tax forms.
- Checking timesheets to see how many hours employees worked
- Calculating correct employee pay by considering hours worked, overtime rates, taxes, national insurance payments and other factors
- Processing cash, cheques and electronic employee payments depending on the business
- Processing holiday, sick, maternity and paternity leave payments
- Answering employee questions about their timesheets and payslips
- Distributing forms such as P45, P60 and P11d
- Processing PAYE deductions and sending payroll information to HM Revenue and Customs
- Obtaining and verifying direct debit banking information from employees
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.