MARINE HARVEST is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Site Managers commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Driftsleder Ferskvann / Site Manager Freshwater
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $23,375 – $31,875
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property
Site Manager Role:
A Construction Manager (CM), or Site Manager manages the execution of a range of construction projects from beginning to end. Duties include adhering to the projects schedule and timeline, delivering the project on time within budget and risk management.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating the project strategy and design, reporting progress and budget matters to the client
- Preparing and negotiating timetables, cost estimates, budgets and contracts
- Managing the construction process, supervising all activity on-site, responding to delays
- Collaborating with specialists such as architects, engineers and local government officials for permits and licences, contractors and clients
- Complying with legal requirements, safety and building codes and keeping daily logs and diaries
- Ordering equipment and materials, managing their use and managing the personnel involved
- Hiring and instructing labourers and sub-contractors
- Enforcing safety procedures, minimising risk, ensuring the use of protective clothing, hard-hat, harnesses and other safety equipment