Apply On Website
JORMAC CONSTRUCTION INC
Building, reviewing, analyzing and coordinating BIM models for projects in early design.... Role: Project Engineer, Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
DIGITAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER: JORMAC CONSTRUCTION INC
Building, reviewing, analyzing and coordinating BIM models for projects in early design.
Position: Digital Construction Project Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Engineering
Project Engineer Role:
A Project Engineer, or Field Engineer is an Engineer who manages a team during a complete lifecycle of a technical or engineering project. They typically coordinate all project elements including development of budgets, plans, work schedules and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned technical and engineering projects
- Translating client needs and organising practical terms into required timelines to be met by the team
- Maintaining cleanliness to ensure health and safety standards on-site
- Resolving any problems with the team, plans and budget to ensure that the project flows smoothly
- Identifying potential problems with the project, leading the team into developing solutions and ensuring that they are implemented
- Hosting frequent meetings with teams to build morale and inform them of their daily activities
- Ensuring that all legal requirements are met throughout the project
- Working with third-party contractors to develop viable time scales and working practices
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.