Apply On Website
BEASLEY BROADCASTING MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
The Digital Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role inc... Role: Services Manager, Category: Customer Service, Size: n/a
DIGITAL CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER: BEASLEY BROADCASTING MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
The Digital Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, facilitating client communications once a deal has closed, and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally.
Position: Digital Client Services Manager
Location: Fort Myers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Customer Service
Client Services Manager Role:
A Client Services Manager, or Client Relations Manager ensures that clients receive the highest standard of service possible from their company. Duties include communicating with clients regularly, gathering client feedback and encouraging further sales from the client.
- Onboarding new clients and develop working relationships
- Leading and developing a team of sales representatives or customer care specialists
- Generating sales or service reports for clients and senior management
- Coaching and supporting team members to help them meet company goals
- Keeping documentation and records of client interactions for training purposes
- Conducting customer service presentations and workshops
- Developing surveys and obtaining client information
- Offering advice to clients on products or services
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.