Apply On Website
INSURANCE APPLICATIONS GROUP
Forthea is an award-winning digital marketing agency that improves lead generation for clients by focusing on superior data analytics and creative exe... Role: Data Scientist, Category: Scientific, Size: 1 TO 4
DATA SCIENTIST: INSURANCE APPLICATIONS GROUP
Forthea is an award-winning digital marketing agency that improves lead generation for clients by focusing on superior data analytics and creative executions that produce measurable results. Fortheas rock-solid commitment to core values and sustained business excellence has led to successful partnerships with a variety of B2B and B2C clients around the world. Forthea was founded in 2006 in Houston, where it maintains its U.S. corporate headquarters.
Position: Data Scientist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Scientific
Data Scientist Role:
A Data Scientist, or Data Analyst, analyses raw data and turns it into meaningful information that the company can use to improve it’s business processes. Primary duties include analysing large data sets, creating algorithms that manage and organise information and writing applications that translate data and identify patterns.
- Generating large databases from various sources of structured and unstructured data
- Analysing data and generating statistical information to identify trends and patterns
- Understanding the phases of product delivery and expert analyses across product life cycles, running the analysis for each stage and contributing to decision making
- Using a range of programming languages to transform big data into data sets
- Translating technical data to simple language and giving recommendations and conclusions to stakeholders
- Developing interactive dashboards that combine visuals with real-time data
- Building scalable machine learning pipelines and using feature engineering and optimisation methods to improve data set performance
- Working with Technologists to integrate and separate data feeds to map, produce, transform and test new scalable data sets
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.