Apply On Website
FRONTIER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH FOUNDA...
The Data Manager II Level 1 is responsible for providing data management support for clinical trials and related research projects.... Role: Manager Ii, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
DATA MANAGER II – LEVEL I: FRONTIER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH FOUNDA…
The Data Manager II Level 1 is responsible for providing data management support for clinical trials and related research projects.
Position: Data Manager Ii – Level I
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Data Manager Role:
A Data Manager, or a Data Management Specialist designs and manages the companys data systems and ensures that data security and confidentiality is maintained. Duties include developing procedures for data sharing, evaluating the integrity of databases and continuously improving data management strategies.
- Designing and implementing databases that adequately address business needs
- Analysing data for possible inconsistencies that may skew analytical results
- Evaluating and documenting database changes or refinements
- Applying best practices when storing, organising, cleaning and mining data
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for effective data handling and management
- Assessing systems and recommending necessary software, hardware and storage upgrades
- Ensuring that a companys data management protocols are in line with regulatory standards
- Providing guidance and training for junior team members
- Streamlining data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.