Apply On Website
Category: Accountancy, Size: 1 to 9
DATA ENTRY CLERK: SUBWAY
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. SUBWAY is a friendly, happy organization that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Accountancy
Data Entry Clerk Role:
A Data Entry Clerk, or Copy Typist, inputs data into database systems and periodically creates reports based on the information. Main duties include updating the company database, digitising physical records and preparing periodic reports.
- Collecting information from customers and clients
- Entering data into the central database
- Cataloguing the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system
- Retrieving data as requested
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary
- Generating periodic reports
- Evaluating and approving Purchase Orders (PO)s
- Indexing and filing invoices
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.