NICE is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Data Analysts commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Data Analysts
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Data Analyst Role:
A Data Analyst, or a Digital Data Analyst, collects and analyses data to identify trends and provide clients or management with valuable information that they can use to improve marketing, operational and businesses practices. Main duties include identifying, gathering, analysing data and making their insights accessible to the company through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables and reports.
- Using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organising and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Performing statistical analysis of data
- Using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management or clients
- Identifying and recommending new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements