CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES: CORPORATE SERVICES
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. CORPORATE SERVICES will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Customer Service Representatives
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $70,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Customer Service
Customer Service Representative Role:
A Customer Service Representative, or Customer Service Assistant, handles customer interaction for the organisation. The top duties include resolving customer complaints, responding to phone call and email requests and maintaining customer service records.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the organisations offerings