Apply On Website
Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted name in throughout our community. Serving Cecil County-MD, New Castle County-DE, Kent County-DE, a... Role: Service Rep, Category: Accountancy, Size: 10 to 19
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP DISPATCHER HVAC COMPANY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: TEMPACURE
Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted name in throughout our community. Serving Cecil County-MD, New Castle County-DE, Kent County-DE, and surrounding areas, we are excited about our reputation of putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a fun team of qualified experts dedicated to serving our customers and employees with respect, integrity, and enthusiasm.
Position: Customer Service Rep Dispatcher Hvac Company Experience Required
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $70,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Accountancy
Customer Service Role:
Develops a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and thorough handling of complaints. Works in a fast-paced environment to address customer issues submitted via telephone, email, live chat or instant message.
- Answers customer support messages via telephone or Web promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customer and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer complaints
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information and able to retrieve this information to create reports for management
- Keeps sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updated company rules and policies to address issues such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
- Address costumer questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Meets regularly with team lead to give feedback to help improve customer service culture, response time and tools to improve staff experience
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions
- Contributes to bottom lines sales by increasing customer satisfaction
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.