Apply On Website
NATIONAL AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE, INC.
initiative-taking and can provide exceptional customer service while supplying customers with timely & accurate information regarding order status.... Role: Sales Associate, Category: Retail, Size: 60
COUNTER SALES ASSOCIATE: NATIONAL AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE, INC.
initiative-taking and can provide exceptional customer service while supplying customers with timely & accurate information regarding order status.
Position: Counter Sales Associate
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Retail
Sales Associate Role:
A Sales Associate, or Sales Assistant, plays a vital role in the retail industry. Typical duties of a Sales Associate include welcoming customers into stores, selling products and services to customers and resolving complaints.
- Provide excellent customer service which includes greeting customers, answering their questions and ensuring optimal customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales goals
- Operate cash registers, process point of sale purchases and balance drawers
- Advise customers on products and services that best suit their needs
- Learn about new products, services and company policies regularly
- Keep the sales floor clean and visually appealing
- Handle merchandise returns and refunds
- Cross-sell products to increase revenue