Apply On Website
OVERGROUP CONSULTING, L.L.C.
is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and... Role: Marketing Specialist, Category: Recruitment, Size: n/a
CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST: OVERGROUP CONSULTING, L.L.C.
is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
Position: Content Marketing Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Recruitment
Marketing Specialist Role:
A Marketing Specialist, or Marketing Consultant, studies specific markets to help companies have a better understanding of their competitors and create more effective marketing campaigns. Duties include gathering competitor intelligence, analysing price information and guiding the marketing strategies of brands and companies.
- Performing local, regional and national market research to determine pricing schedules, market trends, demographic data, customer buying habits and competitor product offers
- Conducting competitor research and analyses
- Identifying ideal marketing channels for optimal customer engagement
- Developing promotional materials and marketing plans for traditional and digital advertising channels
- Guiding the marketing team with expert insights during marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to identify more effective branding ideas and develop innovative promotional materials for optimal customer engagement
- Identifying ways for a company or brand to surpass rivals through competitor research and enhanced product development