CONTACT A MANAGING DIRECTOR:: CHAPMAN ASSOC.
Due to continued growth CHAPMAN ASSOC. is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Contact A Managing Director:
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $45,000 – $85,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Managing Director Role:
A Managing Director, or Chief Executive creates plans and policies that help the company achieve its objectives. Duties include developing business strategies, advising the board of Directors and implementing business plans to accomplish organisational goals.
- Developing and implementing the companys business strategies
- Creating, executing and monitoring the performance of comprehensive business plans
- Establishing internal company policies, procedures and legal protocols
- Overseeing the investments, business ventures and financial stability of the company
- Overseeing employment, professional development and employee performance activities
- Establishing long-lasting relationships with shareholders, partners, local authorities and regulators
- Creating a company culture and monitoring its adoption
- Representing the company at public events and attending conferences