Apply On Website
SIGNATURE REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Category: Construction & Property, Size: n/a
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT: SIGNATURE REAL ESTATE SERVICES
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. SIGNATURE REAL ESTATE SERVICES encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Construction Superintendent
Location: Orange City
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $51,500 – $82,400
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Construction & Property
Construction Superintendent Role:
A Construction Superintendent, or Construction Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a construction site, from project planning to completion. They create work schedules, coordinate all construction activities and contractors and conduct quality control.
- Planning and organising project work to ensure all work is done in accordance with the contract
- Creating and updating monthly project work schedules
- Performing in-depth reviews of designs, drawings and contract
- Supervising all the contractor work to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation of projects
- Coordinating and liaising with clients, subcontractors, consultants, property inspectors and regulatory authorities
- Training and mentoring Assistant Superintendents and Project/Office Engineers
- Conducting safety inspections to ensure on-site working conditions and habits adhere to the required standards
- Assisting in the preparation of operations/maintenance manuals and project closeout documentation
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.