COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST: TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Communications Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $45,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Communications Specialist Role:
Developing effective corporate communication strategies. Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.). Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership