Apply On Website
AXSA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe's Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subs... Role: Communications Manager, Category: Marketing & PR, Size: n/a
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER: AXSA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the worlds leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
Position: Communications Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,875 – $47,812
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Communications Manager Role:
A Communications Manager, or Communications Director is responsible for all internal and external communications within the company. Duties include scheduling emails, delivering presentations and arranging public relations (PR) opportunities.
- Planning and approving regular communications to be sent out to employees, including staff newsletters and company news reports
- Developing a company’s voice that’s in line with branding and values
- Liaising with PR or marketing teams to create external communication campaigns
- Developing and distributing materials that may convey or explain the organisation’s policies, position or position on issues
- Communicating with customers to generate more business and attending trade, PR or customer-focused events
- Creating and managing release dates for recurring publications
- Developing long-term communications strategies
- Directing public relations and marketing staff or providing communications training for employees
- Supervising projects to make sure all content is publication-ready
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.