Apply On Website
The collections specialist position is accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers, which may include a variety of c... Role: Collections Specialist, Category: Accountancy:Purchasing, Size: 10 TO 19
COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST – DOVER, DE: HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
The collections specialist position is accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers, which may include a variety of collection methods and the use of outside collection services.
Position: Collections Specialist – Dover, De
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $62,500 – $100,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Accountancy:Purchasing
Collections Specialist Role:
A Collections Specialist, or Collection Agent reviews and analyses the companys accounts to determine how to obtain the maximum amount of revenue for the company. Duties include thoroughly researching accounts, developing collection campaigns and creating systems that regularly bring in revenue.
- Researching accounts based on company records
- Contacting clients through emails, phone calls and standard post
- Developing collection systems to help to exceed the companys financial goals
- Working closely with team members on multiple projects
- Setting up terms of credit with new customers
- Creating repayment plans if necessary
- Starting legal action to recover debts when necessary
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.