Apply On Website
CITY OF MARATHON
This position is responsible for work concerning code compliance of the City of Marathon Code of Ordinances including safety, health, and environmenta... Role: Compliance Officer, Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: 20 TO 49
CODE COMPLIANCE OFFICER: CITY OF MARATHON
This position is responsible for work concerning code compliance of the City of Marathon Code of Ordinances including safety, health, and environmental land use zoning regulations.
Position: Code Compliance Officer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Compliance Officer Role:
A Compliance Officer, or Compliance Manager makes sure that the organisation complies with internal and external regulations. Duties include working with management and staff to identify regulatory risks and designing internal controls to ensure compliance within the organisation.
- Performing routine risk assessments to help organisations understand compliance risk, scope and significance
- Monitoring the organisations compliance with regulations and internal policies to ensure they are up to date with the relevant laws
- Educating employees on compliance regulations and the impact of non-compliance on the organisation
- Recording their findings properly and following up with management to ensure the issues are rectified
- Reviewing marketing materials, websites and presentations to ensure compliance with regulations
- Assisting in the gathering of information internally in response to requests by regulatory organisations
- Performing administrative tasks such as file creation and maintaining files of ongoing projects
- Collaborating with management from other departments to ensure compliance and investigating irregularities
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.