Apply On Website
PRIMARY CARE PHYS-GAINESVILLE
is seeking to hire a to join the team in . We are looking for a new team member who is positive, energetic, well-organized, has the ability to multi-t... Role: Medical Assistant, Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 1000 to 4999
CMA, CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (PORT CHARLOTTE): PRIMARY CARE PHYS-GAINESVILLE
is seeking to hire a to join the team in . We are looking for a new team member who is positive, energetic, well-organized, has the ability to multi-task, and think outside of the box. We want someone who supports our top initiative of ensuring an excellent patient experience.
Position: Cma, Certified Medical Assistant (Port Charlotte)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Medical Assistant Role:
Interviewing patients and document basic medical history. Organizing and scheduling appointments. Updating and filing medical records and insurance reports.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and insurance reports
- Arrange hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Handle receivable and payable accounts and keep financial records
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.