Apply On Website
EASYSTREET PRO SERVICES
Are you some sort of Swiss Army knife? Are you deep in full-stack development with some Azure skills? Are you a DevOps expert who writes some JavaScri... Role: Engineering Consultant, Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
CLOUD ENGINEERING CONSULTANT: EASYSTREET PRO SERVICES
Position: Cloud Engineering Consultant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Engineering Consultant Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.