Apply On Website
Category: Human Resources, Size: 5 TO 9
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER – NONPROFIT, HEALTHCARE, HIGHER ED: RGIS
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. RGIS will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Client Engagement Manager – Nonprofit, Healthcare, Higher Ed
Location: Pembroke Pines
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,188 – $26,562
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Human Resources
Engagement Manager Role:
Assisting customers with using our services throughout projects. Helping solve client problems and managing financial aspects of contracts. Ensuring contracts are carried out according to agreed terms.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned customers
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with sales teams to generate new business
- Prepare reports on project performance
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.