Apply On Website
INTIHAR FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Category: Sales, Size: n/a
CLIENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE: INTIHAR FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. INTIHAR FINANCIAL CORPORATION will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Client Account Executive- Personal Lines Insurance
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $23,750 – $37,500
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Sales
Account Executive Role:
The Account Executive is responsible for increasing the companys sales and revenue. Primary duties include finding new business opportunities for the company, recommending solutions to prospects and converting generated leads into new customers.
- Creating and executing sales plans to achieve or surpass quarterly sales quota
- Identifying, progressing and closing the sales of products
- Demonstrating products in-person or online
- Forecasting weekly, monthly and annual sales whilst developing a reliable pipeline
- Coordinating with the operations and IT departments to resolve tech issues and improve customer experience
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales
- Attending promotions, roadshows and summits to educate customers about the companys products or services
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and to gather product or service feedback
- Evaluating opportunities to enhance sales, customer satisfaction and retention
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.