CLAIMS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST: RIOS DE AVIVAMIENTO
To support its growth RIOS DE AVIVAMIENTO is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Claims Business Intelligence Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Business Intelligence Analyst Role:
The business Intelligence Analyst, or Business Analyst is responsible for collecting and analysing data to identify trends and patterns that inform future business decisions. Duties include complex data modelling, designing data analysis methodologies and compiling reports to present to senior management.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify areas of the business that could benefit from analysis
- Reviewing data collection processes and assessing the validity of the information stored
- Understanding the laws surrounding the collecting and processing of data and ensuring that all policies reflect current legislation
- Using, researching and assessing data processing software
- Identifying anomalous data and examining and eliminating any processes or procedures that contribute to unreliable data being collected
- Working closely with the IT department to ensure that the data collection and storage systems are secure and robust