Apply On Website
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects... Role: Civil Engineer, Category: Construction & Property, Size: 5 TO 9
CIVIL ENGINEER (SITE/LAND DEVELOPMENT): RGIS
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isnt just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people and our clients. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
Position: Civil Engineer (Site/Land Development)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property
Civil Engineer Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.