Apply On Website
MOORE BASS CONSULTING INC
Category: Construction & Property, Size: 1 TO 4
CIVIL ENGINEER – SITE AND LAND DEVELOPMENT: MOORE BASS CONSULTING INC
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. MOORE BASS CONSULTING INC are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Civil Engineer – Site And Land Development
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property
Civil Engineer Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.