Apply On Website
MOORE BASS CONSULTING INC
Category: Legal :Other, Size: 1 TO 4
CIVIL ENGINEER – SITE AND LAND DEVELOPMENT: MOORE BASS CONSULTING INC
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. MOORE BASS CONSULTING INC will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Civil Engineer – Site And Land Development
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Legal :Other
Civil Engineer Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.