Apply On Website
EADS GROUP LLC
The EADS Group, Inc., a multi-disciplined engineering firm, is accepting applications for a Civil Engineer to work in our Clarion Office. The successf... Role: Civil Engineer, Category: Financial Services:Other, Size: n/a
CIVIL ENGINEER, CLARION, PA OFFICE: EADS GROUP LLC
The EADS Group, Inc., a multi-disciplined engineering firm, is accepting applications for a Civil Engineer to work in our Clarion Office. The successful candidate will support our current clients and workload that includes municipal engineering and site development. Responsibilities also include the development of design deliverables and assisting with client and project management under direction of a Project Manager.
Position: Civil Engineer, Clarion, Pa Office
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Financial Services:Other
Civil Engineer Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.