Apply On Website
Category: Social Care, Size: UNKNOWN
CASE MANAGER II: AMERIPATH
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. AMERIPATH will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Case Manager Ii
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Social Care
Case Manager Role:
A Case Manager, or Clinical Case Manager is responsible for the due care and support of a patient and their family before, during and after hospitalisation, treatment or surgery. Primary duties include overseeing care procedures, addressing the concerns of family members and updating patient records.
- Analysing the physical and mental health needs of a patient
- Recommending appropriate care and treatment plans to patients or their families
- Providing a point of communication between medical workers, administrative staff, patients and family involved in the treatment process
- Ensuring patient records are thoroughly and accurately updated
- Arranging referrals or recommending patients to specialists where needed
- Ensuring that appointments are made and kept by both staff and patients
- Providing a point of support and reassurance for patients and families
- Evaluating the progress and recovery of a patient with the ultimate goal of allowing them to be discharged from medical care
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.