Apply On Website
UNITED HOME CARE SERVICES, INC.
The Case Manager is responsible for providing a series of activities which includes planning, arranging for, and coordination of appropriate community... Role: Case Manager, Category: Social Care, Size: Unknown
CASE MANAGER: UNITED HOME CARE SERVICES, INC.
The Case Manager is responsible for providing a series of activities which includes planning, arranging for, and coordination of appropriate community-based services for eligible Clients. Job responsibilities may include providing referrals, comprehensive assessments, and monitoring of clients’ progress to assure the effective delivery of services. Work to coordinate all available resources on behalf of agency clients.
Position: Case Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Social Care
Case Manager Role:
A Case Manager, or Clinical Case Manager is responsible for the due care and support of a patient and their family before, during and after hospitalisation, treatment or surgery. Primary duties include overseeing care procedures, addressing the concerns of family members and updating patient records.
- Analysing the physical and mental health needs of a patient
- Recommending appropriate care and treatment plans to patients or their families
- Providing a point of communication between medical workers, administrative staff, patients and family involved in the treatment process
- Ensuring patient records are thoroughly and accurately updated
- Arranging referrals or recommending patients to specialists where needed
- Ensuring that appointments are made and kept by both staff and patients
- Providing a point of support and reassurance for patients and families
- Evaluating the progress and recovery of a patient with the ultimate goal of allowing them to be discharged from medical care
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.