Apply On Website
AFFINITY HOME CARE INC.
Category: Social Care, Size: n/a
CARE COORDINATORS: AFFINITY HOME CARE INC.
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. AFFINITY HOME CARE INC. are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Care Coordinators
Location: Pompano Beach
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $45,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Care Coordinator Role:
A Care Coordinator, or Patient Care Coordinator works with both patients and Healthcare Professionals to ensure seamless, organised and effective care. Primary duties include rearranging care plans when problems arise, visiting patients to monitor the care provided and working with the care team to assess the treatment.
- Ensuring that the staff deliver high-quality and personalised care to patients
- Managing budgets and ensuring the financial effectiveness of medical care settings
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff and communicating the needs of patients to Medical Staff
- Ensuring health and safety compliance
- Liaising with local community organisations and maintaining good relationships with stakeholders
- Ensuring that all activities such as personal care and medication administration meet the required standards
- Preparing reports related to the progress of patients
- Planning and utilising resources and staying updated with the clinical knowledge to ensure that patients receive the best care