Apply On Website
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: UNKNOWN
PERMANENT GENERAL is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Systems Analysts commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Systems Analyst Role:
The business Systems Analyst, or Systems Analyst reviews the organisation’s information technology infrastructure and identifies areas for improvements. Duties include researching and analysing the company’s processes, developing reports to senior management and overseeing project implementation.
- Researching and analysing an organisation’s existing business processes to identify areas for improvement
- Training the organisation’s staff and improving the organisation’s operational processes to enhance its productivity
- Developing reports for the organisation’s executive team and shareholders to support their recommendations for improvements
- Overseeing the implementation of projects from beginning to end while ensuring that it meets the client’s needs
- Developing methodologies based on diagrams, surveys and self-initiated interviews
- Communicating with senior management about interruptions and other frustrations impacting their workflow
- Creating detailed plans for the implementation of new processes, including budgets and other resources required.