Apply On Website
BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP, INC.
About us Beasley Media Group, Inc. a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQBBGI), is committed to delivering the very best entertainment ... Role: Business Manager, Category: Financial Services, Size: 654
BUSINESS MANAGER: BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP, INC.
About us Beasley Media Group, Inc. a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQBBGI), is committed to delivering the very best entertainment content, results and service for our audiences, advertisers and communities as well as providing a respectful, collaborative, and innovative environment for our trusted employees.
Position: Business Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $42,500 – $63,750
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Financial Services
Business Manager Role:
The business Manager, or Business Executive is employed to supervise and develop operational and business procedures within the company. Duties include delegating administrative tasks, setting operational budgets and interviewing candidates for jobs.
- Developing business plans aimed at long-term business sustainability
- Sourcing new business opportunities by targeting new markets or new demographics
- Improving the quality of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Negotiating new contracts with suppliers or customers on behalf of the company
- Preparing detailed budgets that improve the cost-efficiency of the business
- Short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates for vacant job positions within the company
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, economic policies and changing markets
- Being held accountable for the successes and failures of the business
- Working with other company managers to create long-term company strategy