Apply On Website
STANDARD NEW YORK SECUR...
The Business Development Director is an essential driver of the Companys continued Global growth. Responsible for finding new opportunities, researchi... Role: Development Director, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR: STANDARD NEW YORK SECUR…
The Business Development Director is an essential driver of the Companys continued Global growth. Responsible for finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients and arranging appointments for meetings. Collaborate with Design team to ensure that all brand requirements are met. This role reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Development for Standard International.
Position: Business Development Director
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $40,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Business Development Director Role:
The business Development Manager, or Business Development Director, is a professional who focuses on growing the business and extending the reach of its products or services in order to increase revenue. Duties include identifying new sales leads, pitching the company’s goods and services and building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers.
- Identifying new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, new partnerships or new products and services
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address these needs
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients
- Pitching sales and products to new and existing clients
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and stayind up to date with new trends
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards reaching them
- Possessing a strong understanding of the company’s products, the competition in the industry and positioning
- Managing and training a business development team
- Collobrating with design and sales teams to ensure that teh requirements are met