Apply On Website
GNR HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC.
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
BUSINESS DEVELOPER: GNR HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC.
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. GNR HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC. are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Business Developer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $45,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Business Developer Role:
The business Developer, or the business Development Manager, helps the company grow by finding new business opportunities to increase revenue. Duties include finding new clients for the business, designing proposals for new products and services and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing new products and services, including detailed market strategies and pricing plans
- Pitching products and services to new customers and offering new services to existing customers
- Researching new markets
- Initiating new partnerships and possible business acquisitions
- Preparing product pitches and making presentations to prospective clients and investors
- Seeking out funding and investment for the business
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams to identify more effective marketing strategies
- Maintaining client, investor and other business stakeholder relationships
- Collaborating with the design and production teams to ensure that contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the company’s business products, processes and operations and remaining up-to-date on industry news