Apply On Website
TRASORRAS INTELLIGENCE GROUP, INC.
is proud to present the latest in information retrieval systems for employee background screening. Unlike other platforms which use dated data bases o... Role: Security Manager, Category: Security & Safety, Size: 5 to 9
BOARD CERTIFIED SECURITY MANAGER (CPP): TRASORRAS INTELLIGENCE GROUP, INC.
is proud to present the latest in information retrieval systems for employee background screening. Unlike other platforms which use dated data bases of fax exchanges for their information, we are 100% FCRA and DPPA COMPLIANT and electronically connected to or physically send individuals to the requested jurisdiction and retrieve the absolute latest information available. As a result you receive the most accurate information for your request. This information is returned directly to your desktop within 24-72 business hours*.
Position: Board Certified Security Manager (Cpp)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $37,188
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Security & Safety
Security Manager Role:
Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures. Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses. Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)