Apply On Website
SUMTER ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
Category: Accountancy:Purchasing, Size: 5 to 9
BILLING ANALYST: SUMTER ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
To support its growth SUMTER ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC. is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Billing Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Accountancy:Purchasing
Billing Analyst Role:
Issuing accurate invoices. Handling customer complaints and resolving billing issues. Keeping updated records of accounts receivable.
- Issue and distribute invoices
- Process new contracts and sales
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Address customer complaints and questions
- Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions
- Assist with customer account reconciliations
- Prepare and present analytical reports
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups
- Resolve any issues or mistakes