Apply On Website
ADAMS AIR & HYDRAULICS INC
Timely and accurate entry of customer orders and quotes into ERP system including product, price and delivery requirements (e.g. correct account/ship-... Role: Service Rep, Category: Customer Service, Size: n/a
BI-LINGUAL (ENG/SP) CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: ADAMS AIR & HYDRAULICS INC
Timely and accurate entry of customer orders and quotes into ERP system including product, price and delivery requirements (e.g. correct account/ship-to addresses, required date, promised date, ship partial/complete, carrier, prices, costs etc.
Position: Bi-Lingual (Eng/Sp) Customer Service Representative
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $70,000
Last Updated: 24 April 2023
Job Category: Customer Service
Customer Service Representative Role:
A Customer Service Representative, or Customer Service Assistant, handles customer interaction for the organisation. The top duties include resolving customer complaints, responding to phone call and email requests and maintaining customer service records.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the organisations offerings
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.